Private Banking »
MidFirst Bank's Mobile App
MidFirst Bank’s Mobile App allows you access to your accounts anywhere at anytime.
Now you can access your online banking from anywhere at anytime
with MidFirst Bank's Mobile App*. Downloadable for your
iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Android tablet or Kindle Fire.
Downloading the app is quick and easy, and comes with a full array
Designed to perfectly complement the partnership between you and
your dedicated private banker, MidFirst Bank Mobile App provides
the ability to:
- Deposit checks* from your smartphone, iPad or
- View current account information, including balances and
- Transfer funds between linked accounts
- Make payments to payees established in iManage Personal
- View scheduled bill payments and recent payments history
- Search transaction history
- Locate MidFirst banking centers and ATM
To use the iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Android tablet or Kindle
Fire downloadable app, you must be enrolled in iManage
Personal Banking. If you are not currently enrolled in iManage
Personal Banking, please choose the Enroll Now button in the
iManage Personal Banking section above to enroll and to get started
banking online with MidFirst.
Banking: Wireless carrier charges
may apply. Mobile
Deposit: For iPad users, the app is
available on iPad 2 or newer models. For Android tablet users, the
deposit checks feature is available if you have a rear-facing
camera. You may start using MidFirst Bank Mobile Deposit once your
account has been active for 60 days.
Locations: Kindle tablets
will not display maps, but will show the location of the nearest
banking center or ATM.